Monday, June 8, 2020
J. Elk Grove, CA
"Dot, it was when you talked to us about our everyday lives and how easy it would be for us to fall or be physically threatened or hurt while out and about, I realized that I needed to get Electronic Caregiver protection immediately. Thank you for a great presentation and for setting me up!"
S. Carmichael, CA
"I am really happy with my wrist button and the service I have received from you. The cost is fantastic. I have had a service before an...
-
"I am really happy with my wrist button and the service I have received from you. The cost is fantastic. I have had a service before an...
-
“I have known Dot with Electronic Caregiver since she joined our senior industry in 2018. She has become such a valuable care partner and s...
-
“Dot is awesome! I usually don’t write reviews…good, bad or otherwise, but I just had to write one for Dot. Trying to research safety devic...